Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dizzam

I dont understand how people can make a fake youtube profile just to go on other peoples pages and leave mean comments .lol i must admit,some times they are funny but i have noticed alot of them on alot of peoples comments.Man, some people are just jerks.

I got a chance to hang out and talk with a very very old friend today.We had a blast just doing nothing.talked about how we r doing and i told him about some stuff i am going threw , and what really hit me was that i always end up liking chicks with glasses with dark hair lol.Maybe its cuz i like those emo and or hardcore scene girls haha

Brutal chris makes me laugh haha

still looking forward to new years eve,wanna get loose and just forget about lifes problemes and enjoy my self.Man i cant wait,gonna act a fool for sure.Might just pull the dick out( or not)

i wish i could be on one of those VH1 ,"Best Week Ever",shows.that would be rad as fuck

No comments: